Winner of the "Lapérouse" Call for Project and supported by the "Midi-Pyrénées" region, the MOVEAZY service aims to test a carpool and Transportation On Demand (TOD) service in real time! It will be implemented in partnership with Alcis.
This innovative solution has been designed after the following observation: the lack of transport services in peri-urban areas compared to urban areas, even with existing strong demand.
The MOVEAZY plate-form will be used as a demonstrator at the ITS World 2015 Bordeaux.
- Develop and propose a new real-time mobility service for travelers to optimize their use of public transport in peri-urban areas
- Intermodal solution considers car pooling and TOD in order to route passengers toward urban transport.
- Real-time analysis of the best mode of transportation based on a transportation capitalized information base
- facilitate the mobility of citizens
- rationalize the use of the car (less CO2), optimize transportation's network, organize urban plans and reduce road congestion
- strengthen the position and visibility of the partners and the region as an innovative solution provider in the field of real-time mobility.
Try it on http://www.moveazy.fr